At MOVE-4-U we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any Personal Data (as defined below) we collect from you or which you provide to us will be processed by us as a result of using or interacting with our website as set out below. We aim at all times to process and collect your data lawfully, transparently, fairly and without adversely affecting your rights as a Data Subject (as defined below). Please read the following carefully to understand our practices and procedures. The website we operate is: www.move-4-u.co.uk Full Phat Design Limited host our site, their address is Suites 2-3, 6 White Hart Street Mansfield Nottinghamshire NG18 1DG.The data centre has power and network redundancy and is in a secure location.
By giving your consent, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not give your consent, please navigate away from the move-4-u.co.uk Site
You may withdraw your consent at any time. An explanation of your rights is set out below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation (as defined below), the data controller is MOVE-4-U whose registered address is 1 Thales Drive Arnold Nottingham NG5 7NF
Our nominated representative, as Data Protection Officer for the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation is Richard Birch.
If you are not satisfied with any action taken by us or response given, you have the right to complain to Information Commissioner at www.ico.gov.uk,or help line telephone number: 0303 1231113.
In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Cookie: a small file placed on your computer or device by the move-4-u.co.uk Site when you visit certain parts of the move-4-u.co.uk site and/or when you use certain features of the move-4-u.co.uk site.
Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Data Protection Legislation: up to but excluding 25 May 2018, the Data Protection Act 1998 and thereafter:
(a) unless and until the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK; and then
(b) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
Data Subject: a natural identifiable person.
Personal Data: has the meaning set out in the Data Protection Legislation, being as at the data of this policy, any data which identifies a natural person (by way of example, name, address, phone number and so on).
What this policy also covers
This policy also explains:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected:
- on the move-4-u.co.uk site, when you interact with it;
- when you download from the move-4-u.co.uk site;
- when you interact with move-4-u.co.uk advertising and applications on third party websites and services.
- What organisation is collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under move-4-u.co.uk control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information; and
- How you can request the information we process and store to be removed.
We may update and change these terms and our website from time to time for a variety of reasons. By way of examples: to reflect changes to the services we offer, user’s needs, regulatory or legal requirements. Every time you wish to use the move-4-u.co.uk site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were updated on 25th May 2018.
Children under the age of 18
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do not submit any personal information to us. We will not knowingly accept any data from a person who is under the age of 16 years.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information:
If you: complete one of our enquiry forms on the move-4-u.co.uk site/; apply for any job opportunities advertised; report a problem with the move-4-u.co.uk site; or otherwise correspond with us directly; we may collect your name, address (including e mail address) and contact number.
Use of your information
We will use the data collected about you in the following ways:
- to provide services to you;
- to provide information about our business or services which may be of interest to you;
- improve the efficiency of the move-4-u.co.uk site;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to administer and update our website to ensure it runs smoothly on your hardware;
- to offer you support in the event that you have problem or issue with the move-4-u.co.uk site.
Please note we will never sell your information to a third party.
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you from our website is only stored and processed in the EEA.
- We take all reasonable technical, organisation and security steps to ensure that the information you supply to us over the internet is secure.
- In house, we store your personal information on a restricted/password protected database using industry standard measures to prevent its loss, misuse and alteration
- Email addresses, telephone numbers and information you send/supply to us may also be stored on other devices (mobile phone/PC). These are password protected.
- Financial transactions between us are password protected. We are required to keep this information for the current financial year plus and addition six years for accounting purposes.
Information held on paper
All documents are stored in a lockable cupboard and kept for approximately seven years.
As a Data Subject under the Data Protection Legislation you have the following rights:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you submit an enquiry form on the move-4-u.co.uk site, we will ask for your consent to move-4-u.co.uk contacting you for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third party marketing agencies without your consent. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us email@example.com
- The move-4-u.co.uk site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. if you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
- You have the right to ask us to supply to you the information we hold, this is known as a data subject access request. For further details please contact us on: 0115 9200 770
- You have the right to ask us to rectify the data we hold in the event that it contains inaccuracies or is incomplete. To discuss this please contact us on: 0115 9200 770
- You have the right to ask us to erase the Personal Data we hold if: (i) it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data; (ii) you wish to withdraw your consent to us holding the data; (iii) you object to us holding or processing the data; (iv) you believe that we have processed the data unlawfully; or (v) the data needs to be erased for us to comply with a particular legal obligation. To make a request please contact us on: 0115 9200 770
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Data with:
- suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- If used, cookies are downloaded to your computer, but information gathered will not identify you personally as it is statistical date.
- You can choose to decline or delete cookies by going to “settings ->privacy” in your browser.
If you want to know more about cookies go to: AboutCookies.org